Our mission at Good News Hearing and Communication Center is to provide clients with ongoing good news spiritually as well as clinically.
Good News Hearing and Communication Center provides a comprehensive hearing evaluation for adolescents to geriatric population to determine the most appropriate hearing system and if it works properly in their daily lives.
- Video Otoscopy for detailed viewing of the ear canal
- Pure Tone Hearing Test
- Multilingual Speech Hearing Test (English, Korean, or Japanese)
- Impedence Testing for evaluating the Middle Ear System
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing for evaluating the Inner Ear System
Our practice is serving each client with dedicated hearing care services including;
- Consultations to find the best hearing aid for each client
- Orientation on the modern digital hearing aid technologies
- Hearing aid cleaning and repair services
- Hearing aid accessories including batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids, iPhone/iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Multilingual aural rehabilitation (English, Korean, or Japanese)
- Consultations for tinnitus relief
- Financial consultations by accepting Medicare / Medicaid / CareCredit
Speech and Language Pathology Service
Good News Hearing and Communication Center provides a private speech and language pathology practice which specializes in providing speech and language evaluation and therapy services to children and adults who have communication problems including;
- Phonology and Phonemic Awareness
- Receptive Language (comprehension)
- Expressive Language (formulation)
- Language Processing
- Social Language Skills (Pragmatics, conversational skills)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) systems
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Swallowing (dysphagia, feeding problems)
Dongwoo (Andy) Noh
Au.D., Ph.D., CCC-A, CNIM
Dr. Noh is the first Korean who holds two doctorate degrees both in the area of audiology and speech pathology. Since Dr. Noh was first introduced to the human hearing and hearing aids in 1990, he has been dedicating his life to working in various academic and clinical settings as a professor as well as a clinician in the U.S., Japan, and South Korea for 27 years. Dr. Noh fulfills each client’s unique needs not only through his technical skills in evaluation and hearing aid fitting but also through supporting them developmentally, academically, emotionally, and financially. It is his priority to consider the quality of life of his clients and their families. Dr. Noh is the most highly-qualified licensed audiologist who is able to provide clients with the best solution for their hearing and related communication issues.
Dr. Paik has worked for the New York City Department of Education since 2007. She also has been working with bilingual (English/Korean) clients in the early intervention and private settings. She completed the Bilingual SLP institute at Teacher College, Columbia University in 2012. She has vast experience providing monolingual and bilingual diagnostic and therapeutic services for children and adolescents with a variety of physical, intellectual, emotional, and developmental disabilities (e.g., Autism Spectrum disorders, cerebral palsy, apraxia of speech, Down’s Syndrome, ADHD, etc.) as well as receptive and expressive language disorders, and articulation/ phonological, learning disabilities and feeding/swallowing disorders.
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household (Acts16:31)"
The "Good News" means the Gospel of Jesus Christ. God loves you and created you to know Him personally. Man is sinful and separated from God, so we cannot know Him personally or experience His love. Jesus Christ is God’s ONLY provision for man’s sin. When you individually receive Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, then you can know God personally and receive God's free gift of eternal life in heaven.
Our mission at Good News Hearing and Communication Center is to provide clients with ongoing good news spiritually as well as clinically. Please let us know if you want to know more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.